A Recession Resistant Opportunity for You Residential and Commercial maintenance and modification Business is Growing.
- Residential & Commercial Repair Market Continues to Grow
- Founder is Certified Aging in Place Specialist, CAPS
- 74% of older homeowners prefer to live at home (AARP)
- Over 75 million Americans are reaching retirement age
HandyPro is a Fresh Approach to a Familiar Business.
- Executive Model
- No Home Modification or Handyman Experience Necessary
- Call Center Schedules your Craftsman for You
- Combination of Specialized Employees and Sub-Contractors
- Unparalleled Franchise Support
- Strong Marketing Support
- Strong Earnings Claim HP Company Store Approx 1M Annual Sales
- Proven Craftsman Recruitment and Support
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
- Good People Skills
- Values Excellent Client Service
- Coach-able and Team Player
- Committed to Business and Personal Growth
- Good Networker
- Net Worth Requirement $100,000
- Liquid Capital Requirement $49,000 before Financing
"…wonderful job. We didn't think it could be repaired and we are very pleased." - Bill H.
"Fantastic job - better than the original installers!" - Vera Z.
"Another wonderful job." - Sara C.
"…not even finished with the job yet, and already I'm impressed!" - Dwayne P.
"Just completed the 3rd job for us - did a great job. Super!" - Eric R.
"…did a wonder job… cleaned up properly and did a great job. I'm very pleased." - Mary B.
"Just wanted you to know how pleased I am with the work you did - lovely job." - Cheryl A.
"...your group has really made a difference for that office.... so thank you. " - Sue G.